Propertyscouts Hawkes Bay

Another sad story related to the scurge of Methamphetamine. - 18th Apr 2016

A Hamilton woman whose home was found to be contaminated with methamphetamine is calling for mandatory testing of rental properties. 

Jane Forkert was shocked after initial tests revealed her Claudelands house, which she rented through Lodge, had P residue levels over the Ministry of Health's baseline limit for safe living. ​

She didn't just have to move out, she may lose many of her possessions to contamination, too. 

"Rental agents need to start testing between tenants. If you are sick, or your animals are sick, ask for a P test."

See the full story here at stuff:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/78875592/hamilton-womans-shock-at-pcontaminated-home

 

« Back to News
site powered by - Turboweb :: Simple Web Manager